Premier Engineering is one of the Premium quality retail shelving unit’s providers in Sydney. With quality assurance, we deliver a wide range of functional and customized shelving and storage cabinet solutions as per customer needs. Materials used in the manufacturing of different shelving units and storage cabinets are wood, glass or acrylic sheets.
Shelving that uses recycled material is becoming a popular option amongst many households in Australia Today. Listed below are a few things you should know about shelving Units.
1) Types of shelves: There are two main types of shelves. Handy shelving units or storage cabinets as well, which is in a flat pack form and can be self-assembled. You can even build shelves yourself using raw materials. Shelf units can be free-standing or fixed to the wall. And, storage cabinets can be found in unassembled parts easily and can be assembled easily without any professional help.
2) Chipboard shelving: Chipboard shelving is cheap and easily available. It is not particularly suited to offices unless the décor in your office is classic in style.
3) Plywood and blockboard shelving: This variety of shelving is really economical. It is best suited for sheds and storage rooms.
4) Softwood: This is the most common type of wood available. It can be used in your home and gives a good effect if it is finished well.
5) Metal: Metal shelving is best suited for offices as well as in modern homes. It is durable, makes a good investment and is easy to clean and maintain.